for the Consultants and Clients
This document contains information on your rights related to your personal data processing by Siberian Wellness – Bulgaria LLC located at: 18 Nikolai Liliev St., city of Sofia, TIN: BG175112498.
We recommend you to read carefully the following information. We have tried our best to make the things clear for you. In case there's something what you can not understand, we will be happy to explain every word and sentence to you.
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
Personal data administrator, i.e. a person who determines purpose, methods, and makes a decision on processing your personal data (personal information), is:
Siberian Wellness – Bulgaria LLC (hereinafter, the Administrator)
located at: 18 Nikolai Liliev St., city of Sofia
You can also contact us via the appointed person who is responsible for this.
2. How and why your personal data is being processed?
Processing of personal data is regulated according to the legal regulations, particularly in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and EU Council 2016/679 dated April 27, 2016. This regulation is about the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of the personal data, free movement of such data and cancellation of the Directive 95/46/ES (General policy on the protection of the personal data named GDPR), by means of corresponding legal regulations.
Processing of your personal data is aimed at following all our rights and your rights, as well as responsibilities in the context of our existing legal relationships.
We process the personal data on the basis of:
- contract or agreement concluded with you, with the aim of fulfilling all our obligations according to the following contract or agreement;
- existing legal conventions (for example, in the sphere of taxation and other spheres) through the legal responsibilities being implemented by us.
- our legal interests aimed at protection of the Company's rights and interests for checking the Client's personality and their rights on using our services (scan/copies of the personal papers: identification document, passport).
While processing your personal data there will be no automatic undertaking of decisions and profiling.
We process your personal data by hand and we automatically do it directly through our officers and processors (if needed) (look at the clause 5 which is shown below). The protection of your personal data is provided according to the applied legal system and GDPR.
3. What personal data do we process?
We process the personal data which is a part of the contract, as well as such data which will be needed for us to fulfill our obligations according to the subject of contract:
- first name, last name;
- address of the permanent residence, contact number;
- phone number.
4. How do we protect your personal data?
You can be absolutely sure that we process your personal data attentively and with accordance with the current legislation. We give the maximum protection to your personal data which corresponds to the technical level of the available resources and to the personal data's processing type made by the Administrator. The Administrator has strict regulations to determine which employee or which department has right to access to your personal data and which personal data can be processed according to the Internal regulations of the Administrator. In case your personal data is transferred over the bounds of the Administrator's activities, we will give you the high-level protection of your personal data's safely according to the corresponding legal regulations.
5. How do we transfer your personal data and why?
We do not transfer your personal data over the bounds of the Administrator's activities, with the exception of such cases, as:
- if you gave your consent to it;
- the decision is undertaken according to the legal provisions (for example, in case of law enforcement authorities' inquiry);
- our legal rights allow us to do it (an opportunity to provide the continuous services, its evaluation and improvement in the framework of our business);
- in current and related activities, we are provided services by external handlers or an external intermediary.
The following organizations are also processors of your personal data in addition to the Administrator:
"Siberian Health International" LLC (Novosibirsk, Russia).
6. Which rights on your personal data do you have?
Concerning the personal information which are being processed by us, you have the following rights that you can ask from us, as we are acting as the Administrators:
- right to receive the confirmation upon the processing (or not processing) of your personal data and to confirm the access to the personal data which concern you and which are being processed by us;
- right to change and add information to your personal data, in case they are not correct or not complete;
- right on postponing or on restricting the processing of your personal data on condition that the legal norms are being followed;
- right to make a claim about your personal data processing which are connected to you;
- right to transfer your personal data to another Administrator.
You can use your rights by sending the written application to the Administrator on contact address or via email of the contact person.
If you think that processing of your data is illegal, you have the right to write a letter of complaint to the supervisory body, i.e., the Department for the Protection of Personal Data, located at:
Personal Data Protection Commission, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Bvd, 1592, city of Sofia.
7. Where can I get more information?
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the responsible person who is Eva Tsacheva..
Address: 18 Nikolai Liliev St., city of Sofia.
In future the information about the processing of the personal data can be changed on the basis of legislative requirements or the operational needs. We will do our best to give you the information about any changes, and you will be able to find the actual information on our website www.siberianwellness.com.